I am an experienced program manager and sustainability consultant, working as an independent interim project manager and consultant.
I have experience as a program manager for an international NGO in the field of sustainable agriculture; as a sustainability consultant and manager for an international consultancy firm, both in the Netherlands and in the US – working in various sectors; and as CSR coordinator at a large company in the Netherlands.
How I can help you:
- Interim management of complex, international projects; including project planning and budget, stakeholder engagement, team management
- Development and implementation of sustainability programs
- Brainstorming about business models / being fit for the future
- Preparation and facilitation of training, workshops and meetings
- Setting up and facilitating stakeholder engagement processes
- Advice on your organization’s existing sustainability activities / helping your company prioritize activities
- Assessment of current projects – indicating successes and areas for improvement
- Assistance in developing your sustainability report